Bob Ingram's Blog

Daily thoughts from a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

His Shinning Face Upon Us! ( A Prayer)

Psalm 67:1
God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause His face to shine upon us; Selah.

Let's Pray!

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to your throne of grace this morning. I confess sin that would hinder you from answering my requests. I ask you to help me repent from these sins. This morning I come before you with your blessed Word open before me as I desire to have this prayer answered as did the Psalmist of long ago.

God be merciful unto us,
Father I seek your mercy. I know that I have no right to expect anything but severe punishment and complete destruction because I have sinned against you. I desire to experience once again the wonderful knowledge that You are merciful unto us.

And bless us.
Father, dare I ask more? Your mercy is beyond my comprehension! Because I have experienced Your mercy, I realize that it is all I need. I do ask for more! Father, I ask that you Bless us!
God, your blessings are perfect, they are more than I could expect or even explain. To think that you would bless us is the extra amount of love You show us and shower upon us! I truly thank you for being my Father.

And cause his face to shine upon us, Selah.
Father, one other thing I pray for is to have Your face to shine upon us! Father, to leave this blessed place of prayer and communion with you, knowing that Your face shines upon us, would help me throughout the remainder of this day. To have Your stamp of approval on this day, I would show forth Your "mercy and Blessings" to those you send across my path this day.

Father, I thank you for hearing this prayer! I thank you in advance for answering this prayer. I pray this prayer as best I know how, desiring the Holy Spirit to help me to have the answer from you!

Selah! (A-Men!)

No comments:

Post a Comment