Bob Ingram's Blog

Daily thoughts from a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Prayer For Fort Leavenworth, Kansas

Psalm 65:1
Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed.

As a Missionary, I get to travel a bit. I get to be in places I would have never thought to go see. I am sitting in the beautiful home of my friends, Pastor Dave Noffsinger and his lovely wife. God has placed them in Leavenworth Kansas. They are next to Fort Leavenworth. Most of you just thought about a famous prison, didn't you? There is a lot more here than the prison!

Fort Leavenworth is home to some of the most important schools the military has to offer. There are more Field Grade Officers (Majors to Generals) walking around than privates. Brother Noffsinger is the Pastor of Northwest Baptist Church, he has the opportunity to bring the Gospel message to what in just a few years may be key leaders in the modern Military. The potential in reaching this town for the Lord Jesus Christ could laterally effect the world as many nationalities send their best to attend the War College here. This morning I pray along with the Psalmist for these servants, and this ministry.

Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in sion:
Father, I praise thee this morning for what you have allowed me to observe this week. I praise you for the city of Leavenworth, Kansas. I praise thee for Fort Leavenworth and all you have placed here for your glory to come. I praise you for my Brother, Dave Noffsinger and his wife, for choosing them to be in this place. I praise thee because You are about to do a mighty work in this place and all the praise is waiting for thee!

And unto thee shall the vow be performed.
Lord, I am blessed because you have allowed me to travel the points of a compass in Leavenworth with Brother Noffsinger. I have been blessed and excited to share in the vision you have placed in the heart of this servant. I have heard the vow of this man of God to win the lost for you. I pray that You, O,God would abundantly provide the means for Your will to be carried out. O,God please allow these vows be preformed for Your praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment